Daniel González Lopes
Product & Engineering at Grafana Labs, k6
- Github: dgzlopes
- Email: daniel at this domain
- Grafana Labs, k6 - Open source reliability testing tool and SaaS
- Senior Technical Program Manager (May 2023 - Present)
- Technical Program Manager (Jul 2022 - May 2023)
- Site Reliability Engineer (Jan 2021 - Jul 2022)
- Software Engineering Intern (Jun 2020 - Sep 2020)
Open source contributions
- Grafana Tempo - Open source, easy-to-use and high-scale distributed tracing backend
- Maintainer (Feb 2021 - Jul 2022)
Contributed to: Tons of k6-related projects, Detect-secrets, Powerfulseal, etc.
- Grafana Labs: Get started with distributed tracing and Grafana Tempo using foobar, a demo written in Python.
- Grafana Labs: How we use Grafana and Prometheus to monitor the traffic of our many GitHub repositories.
I enjoy playing tabletop games, shooting instant film, tasting beer, and traveling.
Lately, I’ve been learning to climb, ride motorcycles, and fly FPV drones.
© 2023 Daniel González Lopes Back to top