Daniel González Lopes
Technical Program Manager at k6.io (Grafana Labs)
- Github: dgzlopes
- Email: daniel at this domain
- I love to work in everything that touches Product and Engineering.
- Observability, reliability, and open source are some areas I’m particularly interested in.
- k6.io (Grafana Labs) - Open source reliability testing tool and SaaS
- Technical Program Manager (Jul 2022 - Present)
- Site Reliability Engineer (Jan 2021 - Jul 2022)
- Software Engineering Intern (Jun 2020 - Sep 2020)
Open source contributions
- Grafana Tempo - Open source, easy-to-use and high-scale distributed tracing backend
- Maintainer (Feb 2021 - Jul 2022)
Contributed to: Tons of k6-related projects, Powerfulseal, Detect-secrets, Liftbridge, etc.
- Uptime: Load test all the things with Grafana k6.
- CNCF Asturias: Practical Observability.
- PromCon: Load testing your Prometheus Remote Write endpoints.
- Grafana Labs: Get started with distributed tracing and Grafana Tempo using foobar, a demo written in Python.
- Grafana Labs: How we use Grafana and Prometheus to monitor the traffic of our many GitHub repositories.
I enjoy playing tabletop games, shooting instant film, beer tasting, and traveling.
Lately, I’ve been learning how to climb, lockpick, and fly FPV drones.
© 2022 Daniel González Lopes Back to top