Daniel González Lopes
Undergraduate Computer Science Student
- Github: dgzlopes
- Email: daniel at this domain
Hi! I’m Daniel, an undergraduate Computer Science student that loves Software Engineering and Infrastructure/Operations. Some of my professional interests are:
- Designing, building and operating large-scale systems
- Analyzing and troubleshooting systems
- Linux/Unix/BSD internals
I’m also an open source contributor, amateur CTF player and avid tea drinker.
Open source contributions
- Powerfulseal - Chaos Engineering tool for Kubernetes clusters.
- OpenTelemetry - A single set of APIs, libraries, agents, and collector services to capture distributed traces and metrics from your application.
- Liftbridge - Lightweight, fault-tolerant message streams for NATS.
- Detect-secrets - Module for detecting secrets within a codebase.
Also, I’m quite active in OSM, I enjoy shooting instant film, I like beer tasting and lately, I’ve been learning how to boulder.
© 2020 Daniel González Lopes Back to top