Daniel González Lopes
Site Reliability Engineer at k6.io
- Github: dgzlopes
- Email: daniel at this domain
Hi! I’m Daniel, a Site Reliability Engineer at k6.io (Load Impact).
I’m also an open source contributor, amateur CTF player, and avid tea drinker.
I’m passionate about Software Engineering and Infrastructure/Operations. Some of my professional interests are:
- Designing, building, and operating large-scale systems.
- Incident management and response.
- Chaos Engineering.
- Open Source.
Also, I’m especially interested in Site Reliability Engineering (a specific implementation of DevOps) and it’s principles.
Open source contributions
- Powerfulseal - Chaos Engineering tool for Kubernetes clusters.
- Tempo - Open source, easy-to-use and high-scale distributed tracing backend.
- OpenTelemetry - A single set of APIs, libraries, agents, and collector services to capture distributed traces and metrics from your application.
- Traefik - Modern HTTP reverse proxy and load balancer.
- Liftbridge - Lightweight, fault-tolerant message streams for NATS.
- Detect-secrets - Module for detecting secrets within a codebase.
I’m quite active in OSM, I enjoy shooting instant film, I like beer tasting and lately, I’ve been learning how to boulder.
© 2020 Daniel González Lopes Back to top