Daniel González Lopes
Software Engineering Intern at k6.io
- Github: dgzlopes
- Email: daniel at this domain
Hi! I’m Daniel, an undergraduate Computer Science student and Software Engineering Intern at k6.io
I’m also an open source contributor, amateur CTF player, and avid tea drinker.
I’m passionate about Software Engineering and Infrastructure/Operations. Some of my professional interests are:
- Designing, building, and operating large-scale systems.
- Incident management and response.
- Chaos Engineering.
- Open Source.
Also, I’m especially interested in Site Reliability Engineering (a specific implementation of DevOps) and it’s principles.
Open source contributions
- Powerfulseal - Chaos Engineering tool for Kubernetes clusters.
- Tempo - Open source, easy-to-use and high-scale distributed tracing backend.
- OpenTelemetry - A single set of APIs, libraries, agents, and collector services to capture distributed traces and metrics from your application.
- Traefik - Modern HTTP reverse proxy and load balancer.
- Liftbridge - Lightweight, fault-tolerant message streams for NATS.
- Detect-secrets - Module for detecting secrets within a codebase.
I’m quite active in OSM, I enjoy shooting instant film, I like beer tasting and lately, I’ve been learning how to boulder.
© 2020 Daniel González Lopes Back to top